Fundamentals of Fitness
creating a solid foundation for those who are new to Fitness
No one has Functional Fitness experience when they start at Altius! You don’t even have to have a fitness background to begin with us. Join us for a four-week program designed to familiarize you with the various Functional Fitness movements and principles. Learn the 10 General Physical Preparedness Skills and how they relate to your health. Discuss the importance of nutrition and how to implement positive changes in your diet. Receive instruction and coaching on the foundational movements of fitness. This is a learning opportunity designed to prepare you to enter our group classes with the confidence to move safely and effectively. You will certainly make some new friends in the process and know what it feels like to be a part of the Altius Army community!
Why should you choose this class?
- All participants are new to fitness.
- A qualified coach guides you through all of the movements you can expect to see in a functional fitness group class.
- Nutrition counseling is included with every class to help put you on the right track from the very beginning.
- You can expect to begin reaping the benefits of a healthier lifestyle in four weeks: increased stamina, strength, confidence, and overall sense of well-being.
What should you expect?
- To be challenged and motivated!
- We are going to meet YOU where YOU are. All fitness levels are welcome. Every movement can be scaled and/or modified for any physical limitation. No athlete left behind!
How are classes run?
- Classes will be limited in size to fifteen participants. This ensures your coach will be able to afford everyone individualized attention when they need it most.
- Coaches will lead warm-ups and give explanations/demonstrations of each movement performed.
- Participants will experience a high-intensity, fully scalable workout designed to increase your strength, cardiovascular endurance, and overall fitness.
Please feel free to call 336-899-9931 or email email@example.com with any additional questions you may have (reference the Fundamentals of Fitness).
Cost for the four-week program is $150. Classes are every M/W/F at 7:00PM for the four weeks. Upon registration, you will receive an email with additional information.